 Administrative / General / 13926
Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
For some reason, I am getting this error whenever I get to the LUGNET main
page

Looks like there's a bug in the code that's generating the sidebar. As a
temporary fix (until the underlying problem is repaired), I'm running an
automatic "fixer" once a minute that should repair the autogenerated code. So,
the problem may peek its head out periodically, but should be quickly repaired.

Ben has quotes in his username (Reinhard "Ben" Beneke), this may be related.

ROSCO