 Administrative / General / 13925
Re: Getting Error on Lugnet Main Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
For some reason, I am getting this error whenever I get to the LUGNET main
page

Looks like there's a bug in the code that's generating the sidebar. As a
temporary fix (until the underlying problem is repaired), I'm running an
automatic "fixer" once a minute that should repair the autogenerated code. So,
the problem may peek its head out periodically, but should be quickly repaired.

DaveE

FUT admin.general