 Administrative / NNTP / 1636
    Re: New posting email not working? —Ross Crawford
   (...) OK, did that. Still had the old email when I went to that page so I guess the cookie didnt get updated for some reason. Checked it out manually, it seems to have the right email now. Looks like that has fixed the problem with the incorrect (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New posting email not working? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No, it's not related to cookies AFAIK. I went and checked, and I can see your latest email setup request in the system , and it's marked IGNORE (meaning that the preprocessing knows that it's exactly the same as one that has already been (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New posting email not working? —Ross Crawford
     (...) No problem, I'll email Todd, thanks for your help. ROSCO (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New posting email not working? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yep, I just didn't realise it checked the SPAM-block email, not the real version! In a fit of weirdness I decided to try it and it worked. ROSCO (Not that I use NNTP much anymore, but it's nice to know I can if necessary). (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp)