 Administrative / NNTP / 1611 (-5)
  Re: Posting problem

(...) Wow, that is very weird. Can you give a pointer to the message that did post correctly? (...) Hmm, that's disturbing. I wonder if some hidden translation is happening on the From line somehow/somewhere which is confusing the known-name lookup. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: anyone else having problems with this group?

(...) By default, Outlook Express dumps old messages from news groups. If you right click on the newgroup, you will get a menu with properties as a choice. Select properties. Select the local file tab and hit the reset button. Then go to the tools (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New Newsgroup Please

(...) OK, just to confirm, you've been using lugnet.robotics for this (not lugnet.robotics.rcx)? I guess what's maybe not generally known is that lugnet.robotics.rcx is actually a newsgroup and not just a hierarchy. Its charter specifically includes (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) See, that was my thinking too when we were talking about copying MOCs, (as I said elsethread) but when it started to get into more general copyright issues, the zen of stealing things, and suchlike, o-t.d was as good or better a choice. Since (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) It is most certainly on-topic for LEGO. It should be in lugnet.market.theory. Followup to lugnet.admin.nntp. (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact