 Administrative / NNTP / 1608
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:47:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, William R. Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   please send all future replys to this thread to lugnet.off-topic.debate. it no longer belongs in buy-sell-trade. ondrew

It is most certainly on-topic for LEGO. It should be in lugnet.market.theory.

See, that was my thinking too when we were talking about copying MOCs, (as I said elsethread) but when it started to get into more general copyright issues, the zen of stealing things, and suchlike, o-t.d was as good or better a choice. Since several posts had already went there, and keeping in mind the mess that a careless forceFUT can cause (having caused one or two by not wielding it carefully enough in the past) I decided to go with the flow and o-t.d was where I forced the FUT to be rather than introduce yet another group(1) into the mix.

We shall grok in the fullness of time whether that was the right thing or not.

++Lar

1 - it is a valid criticism that threads such as this do sometimes tend to squirm all over splattering many different groups.