 Administrative / NNTP / 1604
    Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) —Ronald Vallenduuk
   (...) I haven't been reading much Lugnet news lately as I spend most of my online Lego time on lowlug.nl. Somehow, the few times when I came back here I didn't feel I was missing much. This people thing really takes the biscuit though. I'm an adult, (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT) Todd Lehman
   (...) Gee, thanks. (...) Is your question the result of having carefully read all the articles in that newsgroup and having reflected upon things for a few days, or is it your first response? Just curious. Those who are, do seem to believe that the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)