 Administrative / NNTP / 1566
  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Well, are you talking about discomfort for the poster or the group reading the post? To assume that everyone in .general is a "homophobe" is a bit extreme. If don't care for his post, he will never know about it if I post nothing in reply. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Egg-fricking-xactly (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Whereas I agree with the sentiment, as in 'Wouldn't it be nice if we all could just... get along...'--a real world example: People compartmentalize all the time. I rarely talk about my LEGO hobby to folks at work, with family and friends, and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)