 Administrative / NNTP / 1534
Re: Why these news groups were created
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:31:12 GMT

Todd, just a non-partisan comment here to say thank-you for making this post.
Whether they agree or disagree with its content, I hope all the readers
appreciate the fact that you provided some kind of "official statement".  As a
long time (albeit sporadic) Member of LUGNET, I certainly do.

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman wrote:
In fact, everyone should probably take a few minutes to review their
<http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11913 skip filter settings>
periodically.

And I never knew this existed until now, thanx!  :]

The fact is that while LUGNET respects all religious
beliefs, it is also religion-neutral.  Thus, religous beliefs play no role
here in determining whether or not the creation of an LGBT group is
warranted.

I find this very interesting, academically.  Something for the mind to chew
on...

Peace to all, and may we all continue to love and grow.

I know you were probably being sincere, but for some reason I'm picturing you
with a big smirk on your face when you typed this.  ;]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada