 Administrative / NNTP / 1495
Re: Serious group requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:32:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   I’ve already brought up a newsgroup for women, which I think (among many other people in the community) is a great idea. I just thought of another group in which I would hope could see some posting action:

Lugnet.people.nlso - for SO’s of Lego enthusiasts who don’t really have a fanatical interest in the brick and what it means to be that kind of person. Helpful hints, advice, and views for nlso’s to help them deal with the difficulties of their spouse spending $1000’s every year on LEGO and not repairing the roof where it leaks, or replacing the broken tile in the bathroom.

Well, even though I used a smiley, my with-pets suggestion was semi-serious. There have been posts in the past regarding pet problems, pet-related MOCs and even MOCs involving pets, all of which would, IMO, fit well in such a group.

ROSCO