 Administrative / NNTP / 1461
    Re: Followup-To, ex post facto —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (Tim Courtney was just added to this list, IIRC) (...) Notification is *always* helpful. It may bring attention to something we overlooked. (I overlook things sometimes...) It will also validate that we're taking appropriate action. Depending (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Followup-To, ex post facto Tim Courtney
   (...) I agree, we encourage notification. It also helps taking the 'temperature' of the community - especially from people who choose not to participate in a hot thread but are irritated by it. This will help us know when to take action and when not (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)