 Administrative / NNTP / 1391 (-5)
  Messages taking a long time to appear

I wonder why it is that this post of mine: (URL) is dated 17 Nov in the web interface, only just TODAY showed up in my newsreader? This happens regularly with messages in the .market hierarchy. Is there something strange about that particular (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

I don't want to use the web client. It's clunky. With NNTP, I can read posts offline, choose my NNTP client (thus finding a UI that is right for me), etc. Thanks for the info though. Now I know that throwing $10 at lugnet won't fix the problem. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP probems again?

Travis wrote in message ... (...) today, (...) Funny... couple of hours later and it's back now. <shrug> Kevin ---...--- Railroad Depot kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP probems again?

(...) I'm having np with nntp today. just used it five minutes ago. tk (URL) Co-Curator of .Space> (URL) CEO Kane StarCrafters> (URL) CEO ExtraGlobal Express> (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

  NNTP probems again?

Is there a problem with NNTP again? I'm completely unable to connect today, though yesterday everything was fine :-( Kevin (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact