 Administrative / NNTP / 1391
1390  |  1392
Subject:
Messages taking a long time to appear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:22:54 GMT

I wonder why it is that this post of mine:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/brickshops/?n=1221

which is dated 17 Nov in the web interface, only just TODAY showed up in my
newsreader? This happens regularly with messages in the .market hierarchy.
Is there something strange about that particular section of LUGNET? A load
of other messages also turned up as new in my newsreader from the .market
groups... like 16 unread messages in market.bst dated from 22 Nov onwards.
During this period I have checked LUGNET several times a day and received
messages every day from other groups like .general, .town and .trains. Very
strange.

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: