 Administrative / NNTP / 1281
    RFC: lugnet.build.aircraft —William R. Ward
    There is no appropriate place on LUGNET for Aircraft MOC's. If they are military planes, then they can be posted in lugnet.build.military, but for commercial or private aircraft models there is no single best place. I propose lugnet.build.aircraft (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: RFC: lugnet.build.aircraft —David Laswell
   (...) If they're minifig scaled, can't they go in .Town, or maybe .modelteam if they're more detailed? I'm just thinking that .build.aircraft might be a bit specialized compared to stuff like .build.military, which encompasses military troops, (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)