 Administrative / NNTP / 1281
RFC: lugnet.build.aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 21:56:27 GMT

There is no appropriate place on LUGNET for Aircraft MOC's.  If they
are military planes, then they can be posted in lugnet.build.military,
but for commercial or private aircraft models there is no single best
place.  I propose lugnet.build.aircraft to fill this need.

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson