 Administrative / NNTP / 1281 (-5)
  RFC: lugnet.build.aircraft

There is no appropriate place on LUGNET for Aircraft MOC's. If they are military planes, then they can be posted in lugnet.build.military, but for commercial or private aircraft models there is no single best place. I propose lugnet.build.aircraft (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HFK23q.1ruD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) used too! Mike (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) Actually the .overview files weren't the culprit (which is good, because I was about to go insane trying to figure out why, if they were). The culprit was that when I applied this fix retro-actively to old articles: (URL) made backup/archive (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Todd Lehman <todd@lugnet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFJzt6.13I2@lugnet.com... (...) I think sunday or monday (18. or 19. May). But as I synchronized the newsgroups yet the problems with "not downloaded" news are gone. Has anybody else noticed (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) OK, that's consistent with the quoted-printable fix.[1] Quoted-printable tended to be more used in some areas and not in others. (...) Thanks for the list, Mike. Question: Is it fixed now? --Todd [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact