 Administrative / NNTP / 117
Re: Noncompliant software (was: Re: Incorrect group posting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:22:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...

<snippedysnippy'o machine>

No company "has little or no need to use the internet". Not if it wants to
survive. Adapt or die. Evolve or go extinct. I understand that the sandbank • is
a comfy place for your company's head, though... till the predators come.

Could you please explain furter why this is neccesary?
As a consultant in the business for 10 years I really have not found any
evidents of trouth in this statement.

IMHO, it is just another excuse to send expensive invoices...
(I could talk about this for hours, but not in this language)
/Joakim