 Administrative / NNTP / 1132
    Weird Line Breaks —Thomas Garrison
   Okay, being lazy I still haven't figured out how to set FUT in Pine, so I fired up Opera and composed a message. Then preview looked like it had some strange line breaks (even though I had already shortened the quoted material), so I went through (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Weird Line Breaks —Dan Boger
   (...) sorry, no clue about opera or how it deals with text areas in HTML. However... (...) if you mean posting by email, just set the "reply-to" field to "lugnet.some.group@lugnet.com" and the server will translate it to a FUT header. If you're (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)