 Administrative / NNTP / 1132
1131  |  1133
Subject:
Weird Line Breaks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:07:00 GMT

Okay, being lazy I still haven't figured out how to set FUT in Pine, so I
fired up Opera and composed a message.  Then preview looked like it had
some strange line breaks (even though I had already shortened the quoted
material), so I went through the whole message and made sure that no line
was more 60 characters long.  The result: this hideous mess
http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=9688
Why? Why? Why?

Also, does anyone know how to set FUT in Pine?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/