 Administrative / NNTP / 1116 (-5)
  Re: Have a curator for robotics/rcx/legos ? and...

(...) Last time I talked to Todd about this, it was in ref to the .publish.cinema group becomming .animation. He had a plan for trying out with that group first, before moving a .robotics group up in the hierarchy (a bigger move). I'd imagine all (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Subscriptions not mailing...

I haven't gotten my complete list of subscribed e-mails from the LUGnet newsgroups for the past couple of days. I checked my subscrition list and out of 14 groups I signed up for, only 3 have been passed to my e-mail account. Some are granted, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup

(...) Suz - Thanks for letting us know of this plan. I look forward to seeing the new group up and running soon. I would be more than happy to have my curator duties extended to that newsgroup along with keeping publish.cinema (if it continues). (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Well, since we are following up to the nntp newsgroup, I'd vote for an nntp solution. E.g. just add some archive-type newsgroup to each official TLG post, but don't add that to the Follow-up line, and don't allow any post to that newsgroup (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ... (...) I've heard that Outlook Express is considered a scourge among newsreaders, but it did allow me to highlight messages from LEGO Direct. I added a news rule that reads like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the From (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact