 Administrative / NNTP / 1115
1114  |  1116
Subject:
Subscriptions not mailing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:26:34 GMT

I haven't gotten my complete list of subscribed e-mails from the LUGnet
newsgroups for the past couple of days. I checked my subscrition list and out
of 14 groups I signed up for, only 3 have been passed to my e-mail account.
Some are granted, low-traffic areas (Microscout group, for example) but I'm
also not getting news from the space group, which has been very busy as of late.

Any advice?

Joe Meno