 Administrative / NNTP / 1093
1092  |  1094
Subject:
Messages showing up late
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:39:07 GMT

Why is it that today (June 23) I'm seeing a load of messages in
buy-sell-trade in my newsreader for the first time which are dated back to
the 18th of June and onwards? For example, this one of mine:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=14132

It's stamped with the correct date and time of posting, but it's only now
this minute showing up in my newsreader (Outlook Express) along with 13
other messages from the 19th June and onwards. I check lUGNET several times
a day on this same computer, so I should have seen these messages days ago.
Other newsgroups are not showing this behaviour.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: