 Administrative / NNTP / 1095
Re: Messages showing up late
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:22:50 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Why is it that today (June 23) I'm seeing a load of messages in
buy-sell-trade in my newsreader for the first time which are dated back to
the 18th of June and onwards?

I'm getting the same thing happening today. It's 29th of June, and there are
22 unread messages in my newsreader for buy-sell-trade dated from 23 June
onwards.

For all the other groups, I'm getting messages as they are posted each day,
but not buy-sell-trade, they get backed up and arrive in clumps. Any idea
why?

Kevin
NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-tfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: