 Administrative / NNTP / 1071
Re: NNTP problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:26:00 GMT

rhendrix wrote in message ...
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Rob Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I'm not getting any new messages with Outlook Express.  I haven't • changed
any settings in over a year, and I just refreshed all my headers/bodies.
Anyone know where the problem lies?

I and others are having trouble with OE timing out when trying to get the
LUGNET messages for the past couple of weeks. I've increased my timeout
setting to 2 mins IIRC, which means I get the messages but it's very slow.

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
Hospital 2396 piece kit - only one left!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com
Personal Lego Web page: