 Administrative / NNTP / 1006 (-5)
  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

(...) As an aside (or is it related?), is this a signal to the demise of CLSotW? I noticed it was off the home page... not to mention the entirely sporadic updating of it, as of late. Any word on that? -Shiri P.S. If you guys need any assisstance, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Does this go for E-mail only sending Posts, or Web-based. I do web-based posting, and don't even see my name there....??? :-/ I know I post quite a bit..... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hehe. I wouldn't bet on it Matt, you post a *lot*! But there's nothing wrong with that... even as 8th place you posted a lot less than the top twenty last your, I think (too lazy to check). As someone here pointed out, last year had many (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

there be a section on the main page for this group eventually? (...) This sounds great, but is there any way we could have this newsgroup more prominently featured on the main page? Like, more than just a link, maybe a picture or something to that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements

Finally! It's about time someone got the idea to create the moc.announce newsgroup! Now the main news page of Lugnet isn't littered with MOC announcements, which have the coherent ability to clutter out the actual news, making it seem like the daily (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact