 Administrative / NNTP / 1003
Re: New newsgroup for MOC announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:44:48 GMT

there be a section on the main page for this group eventually?

Yes. In fact, we're working on a LUGNET MOC of the Week feature to display
the hot models there.

This sounds great, but is there any way we could have this newsgroup more
prominently featured on the main page?  Like, more than just a link, maybe a
picture or something to that effect?  I think thats one of the reasons a lot
of people posted to announce.  I know I did sometimes because, to be honest,
the main reason I come to Lugnet is to see MOCs.

My $0.02

Felix