 Administrative / General / 9913
  Re: lugnet.announce is not for MOCs

(...) I thought of a similar idea yesterday (lugnet.moc)after reading about this problem. Lugnet.announce.moc would be great because it would allow us to post all new MOC's together and in their respective newsgroups. Then a person who visits lugnet (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Ben Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpDuBw.50H@lugnet.com... (snipped newsgroup comments, see what Larry just wrote) (...) can (...) Hey, that's ok. We don't expect new people to be up to snuff on all the norms around here. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)