 Administrative / General / 9882
  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Hi all, I am just another outside member of the community, contributing with naive reflections and ignorant posts. I like to write and usually regret my posts when they are ignored. In one respect though, I feel well versed, and that respect (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Hi Bert - Thanks for the thoughtful comments. You're right, there will be the same social issues here as there are in any other community. One of the things that makes (made, because it doesn't seem to be happening now) LUGNET great was the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !