 Administrative / General / 9863
    Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —William R. Ward
   (...) It's called "homophobia" because bigotry is fear-based. Hating homosexuals is just as wrong as hating black people or Jews. XFUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate --Bill. (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —Kirby Warden
     (...) Hmmm... in my dictionary it doesn't say that fear has anything at all to do with bigotry, but rather narrow-mindedness. More specifically, anyone who refuses to see "the big picture" is a bigot. Maybe your dictionary says something different? (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Except that being black or Jewish is not a sin. Homosexuality is. Any one that is Christian, Jewish, or Muslium must realize that. Leviticus Chapter 20 Verse 13: If a man lies with a man as he lies with a women, they have committed an (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) What are you *saying*? You glibly quote the word of God and then immediately admit you go against it!? God has clearly commanded us all to kill homosexuals. To go against that command is far worse in my mind than the men who lie around with (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) it!? (...) LOL Ah what the heck I reply anyway. My point, which I guess I failed to get across, is that Homosexuality does not affect innocent lives. (Unlike rape,adultry, and murder.) It is therefore an act of evil that is between the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms") —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) You're refering to the world according to Christianity, are you not? If so, I don't think your opinion above is quite true. According to Christianity, every child is born into sin. So, to live as a Jew without being baptized as a Christian (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)