 Administrative / General / 9861
  Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) Why shouldn't they make gay character's? I don't think you should tell people what to do or not to do. Don't like it, don't look at it. (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) Despite having previously been labled a homophobe myself, I second this. Why not make gay characters? Heck, I might even purchase or create a couple of gay characters myself just to include in a story concept if I were so inclined to do so. (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is Eduardo is out of line? (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

(...) I think the language used in the Danish statement is a lot more, uh, blunt than you'd see in any US statement. I think the objection is to dealing *at all* with issues of overt sexuality--muddy, I know-- because of the minifig's largely (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)