 Administrative / General / 9839
Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steven Czuba wrote:
I wish to unsubscribe from a couple of the lists here but can't.

The web server things I am NOT currently subscribed, even tho I
receive the emails, and therefor will not even give me the option
of un-subscribing.

I show you subscribed to lugnet.announce, lugnet.harrypotter,
lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping,
lugnet.starwars and lugnet.trains.  Are the groups you are trying to
unsubscribe included in this list?  If so, I'll try and see what the server
thinks it's doing.  If not, you might be subscribed from another email -
any idea which?

:)

Dan