 Administrative / General / 9838
Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 00:57:02 GMT

thanks
I tried x-posting after the fact but it said I'd already submitted
the topic !

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com>
To: <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: Help on Unsubscribing (web site doesn't think I'm subscribed)

In lugnet.general, Steven Czuba writes:
Help !

I wish to unsubscribe from a couple of the lists here but can't.

The web server things I am NOT currently subscribed, even tho I
receive the emails, and therefor will not even give me the option
of un-subscribing.

Any ideas ?

Can't seem to 'update' my subscription page either - the server
just eventually times out.

thanks

x-posted to admin.general for visibility

thanks,

James