 Administrative / General / 9790
Re: Slowness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
I authorised these on Friday (via e-mail) but they took until last night to
appear:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14946 (mail at November 23, 2001
8:04 PM)
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14947 (mail at November 23, 2001
7:53 PM)

Looks like that "good taste" module in the email gateway is working great guys!
Sorta like those logon screens that get slower & slower the more times you get
the password wrong....8?)

ROSCO