 Administrative / General / 9791
Re: testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:53:35 GMT

in article GnJ0vK.FI9@lugnet.com, Jason Spears at spearjr@hotmail.com wrote
on 11/28/01 1:59 PM:

I seem to recall it taking about a week.  But this was over a year ago now.
Speaking of which I still haven't recieved my membership package, so I can
assume that will never come.  Suz, is it fair to say that these won't be sent
out?

I never got one, either.  I think mebbe this stopped when Todd left...

Rob