 Administrative / General / 9716
  Need brickbay help!

Hi all, I am unable to get access to many brickbay stores- i keep getting a network error. Of course the computer i am on is a POS, but has anyone else had this problem? It seems to happen mainly to the larger stores- the computer just grinds and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) network (...) this (...) grinds and (...) Then i (...) am on a (...) happens, (...) an (...) its (...) no clue - seems to me that 64MB should be enough for BB, but it depends a lot on your setup/os/etc... FUT lugnet.market.brickshops since (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) ... Are you seeing the problem when you try to see all the items in a store? Then I bet the problem is that it is trying to show you the entire store on one page. I've had this problem intermittently, when BrickBay forgets my items-per-page (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) nope- its when i select stores off the main page, or do a search, and try to enter some of the stores from the search results when i see something i want. I don't even get the chance to choose to see all the items in a store-it gives me the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) A stores inventory is transfered to your system as a large-ish javascript file. You do have javascript turned on in your browser, don't you ? Ray (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)