 Administrative / General / 9645 (-20)
  Todd, where are you? (was Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**)

(...) Whether it was hijacked or the bill wasn't paid (on or off purpose), I know that something is strange regarding AucZILLA's loss. My own personal loss revolves around this important issue. I'm still waiting on items that I bid on and paid for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) D'oh! I just re-read the post and realized that I didn't make it clear that *I* didn't think they were irrelevant (they were OK with me)--my implication was that those were the posts that MH was talking about. I didn't intend to make that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Space sets 4 sale! Check it out!

(...) FTR, the bunnnies were on-topic, we just didn't need the list anymore (and it was bogging down some newsreader users). Matt (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Interestingly, this has also happened to another site intended to be family-friendly: (URL) Dave! (I read LUGNET for the articles) FUT Where? (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web?

(...) there one? not yet - you can cancel from a newsreader, I believe, or you can write to admin@lugnet.com with the url you need canceled, and Suz can do it for you. HTH. Dan (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP:

(...) Nope...you have to ask via e-mail. E-mail admin@lugnet.com and ask to cancel the post you would like deleted. Include your name, and the URL http link to the post you wish to have deleted. And yes, LUGNET *does* "rool" doesn't it? Matt (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lugnet Roolz! But can I cancel from the web? (was: Re: WTB: Infiltrator / Podracer 2-pack, MIMP: $50

Found what I was looking for-- offer closed, thanks for reading. I looked for a web-UI way to cancel posts, but I didn't find one. Is there one? Kevin (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: LUGNET by email

(...) Figures...as soon as I say something, it stops happening... --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET by email

I've only been getting the one copy each time (normally i'm a victim too when this happens). (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUGNET by email

I've been receiving every message twice for the past couple days. Is the problem on my end or is something wrong with LUGNET's mail sender? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

A little off-topic, but anyone or anywhere that has linked to my.voyager.net/~lar/ is going to get 404 Not Found. This includes the trains newsgroup, or anyone searching Google for "lego extended vision caboose" where a page from there comes up as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: BricksWest LUGNET Group

(...) Oh, ok. I must have missed that message. Understandable. (...) Sure thing. -Tim (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: BricksWest LUGNET Group

(...) Tim, Suzanne mentioned that she was out-of-town for a few days. You should cut her some slack. Until such time as a group is created for focused discussion of BricksWest, you should feel free to discuss BW in lugnet.events. It's perfectly (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  BricksWest LUGNET Group

Todd & Suz - The original request for a BricksWest group under .events was made over a week ago. The members of the planning committee feel its important to the event to have a discussion group on LUGNET. Please set this up as soon as possible. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Can you delete this one please

Suzanne Can you delete this one please: (URL) this (URL) for the hassle. Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Don't worry about this one. -Suz (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Adding My Site's Link

(...) Here's the deal: I have rcv'd requests from AFOLs, but can't give them top priority today. I'm facing tasks in line ahead of LUGNET. One of those tasks involves making it easier to prevent log-jams like this in the future. I don't expect this (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Cool Lego Site of the Week?

I know the reasons behind the lack of update, but why not make it Cool Lego Site of the Month (CLSOTM) to make up for lack of time? Rick (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) It won't expire until 2003. However, the loss of fibblesnork.com will make it very hard for Todd to update the domain... Registrant: LEGO Users Group Network / Fibblesnork Software (LUGNET-DOM) 243 White Street Belmont, MA 02178 US Domain (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: **Auczilla domain has been hijacked for adult content**

(...) Correct of course...so let's keep an eye out for this, and help keep Suzanne/Todd up to date if it seems like it is in danger of being lost (not that I think that will happen...I'm just sayin'...). From WHOIS: Registrant: LEGO Users Group (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact