 Administrative / General / 9596
  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) It is against LUGNET policy to cancel posts, even for major ToS violations, unless the circumstances are very extreme. (1) YOU need to request that the posts be cancelled, else LUGNET is exercising editorial control which they only very rarely (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) Even a fool can see that I have given her the authority to do so if she thinks they were off-topic. (...) That is why I said "if that can be done" (...) No, what I said was this: "If Suzanne reads my posts and thinks they are off-topic, she is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

(...) A fool would think that you had, yes, but Todd has repeatedly stated here in admin general that he does not make editorial decisions. Which you would know if you read this group. I expect Suzanne to continue that wise policy. You would need to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: eBay's Auction for America

Larry, I not I am not going to bicker with you in this group. If Suzanne is not clear on what I have said, she is welcome to contact me either via this group or e-mail. I have read your jaundiced view, and I am still happy with my posts in this (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)