 Administrative / General / 9584
Re: . market for HTML?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:26:30 GMT

no, if so they have have a page for that and post the link here. This will
be useful as it doesn't take more time/bandwith here, and the page
remains....

Sonnich

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
Most of the threads started in the .market groups are basically
advertsiments. Is it time we allowed HTML posts in this group to help • buyers
*&* sellers? Or are the text only NTTP crowd holding up progress!

Scott A