 Administrative / General / 9570 (-10)
  Signing in/ Membership packet

Hello, all, I seem to have a fuzzy memory of a membership package coming with the membership?... Has there been a change on this, or are things like somebody's real life getting in the way? ;) Also, on the homepage, there's a place to sign in, but I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with News By Mail?

(...) See admin.nntp, it's known and being worked. I always forget but .nntp is, I think, the place to discuss news related issues... Hope that helps. (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with News By Mail?

(...) I'm told by other rtlToronto folks that they are having a similar problem-below is a forward from Richard Noeckel. Calum --text from Richard below-- Hi Calum, Here are a few individuals who I've found to be having similar problems accessing (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with News By Mail?

(...) I'm not receiving any email either (none yesterday evening or this morning). --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem with News By Mail?

Anyone having a problem receiving LUGNET E-mails? I had a prolem with my e-mail server last night, but as far as I can tell, it is working fine now, but I am not getting any e-mail from LUGNET. I checked my subscriptions, and they all seem to be (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Actually, what Chris means is he can't post to the rtlToronto NG. Up here in Toronto, we've gotten into a habit of calling rtlToronto, "rtl". Of course, we all know that rtl is rec.toys.lego, the rtl in rtlToronto is derived from that. It's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Well, for starters, RTL is most definitely NOT Lugnet. Different things. (...) I'm guessing you mean you tried to post to Lugnet-- not to RTL-- and it does look like your message didn't get here. My guess is either there's an email problem or (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Problems with the LUGNET Gear pages

Suzanne/Todd, I was setting up a Cafe Press account today, and thought I'd give you the referral. I wanted to get your store ID, so I went to the Gear pages...since you did your own thing there, I tried placing an order, hoping to get to a Cafe (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet 'Unsuitable for viewing).

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GJM8L0.3y5@lugnet.com... (...) If they use the Recreational Software Advisory Council service (it comes with ie) Lugnet does not have a certificate(?), so it will deny access. Scott A (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Sorting Air Safety (Re: Rooting out nests of snakes and destroying them)

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:GJx646.ICw@lugnet.com... (...) of angry (...) picture. (...) Show (...) I actually replied to myself. Scott A (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact