 Administrative / General / 9548
9547  |  9549
Subject:
Lugnet 'Unsuitable for viewing).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:43:39 GMT

Hi, Could one of the members of the Lugent Admin team
please explain to me why when I attempted to access the lugnet newsgroups on
the web earlier today (via a terminal in a local public library) the site
was apparently blocked as being 'unsuitable for viewing..'

I know disscusions can get heated but
surely not so heated as to be unsuitable viewing?

Alex

<NB. Public Libraries in the UK are managed by local authorities.
In the case of my local public library in Chesham (where I encounterd the
'blockage'), Buckinghamshire County Council.>