 Administrative / General / 9540 (-5)
  New Newsgroup: lugnet.build.military

This post is being made to announce the creation of a new newsgroup, lugnet.build.military. Until now, the appropriate venue for military models and miltary discussion (esp. as it pertains to LEGO) has been somewhat murky, with posts being (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Strange server problems, please read and respond.

(...) Warning, I am speculating without certain knowledge. I don't think those two things are related. I got one of those mails from that same server too after a post that included .space, it is probably a person who was subscribed to .space and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Strange server problems, please read and respond.

Okay, yesterday I posted an article in space. The confirmation email took awhile to arrive but other than that it was fine, and I got a message that it was successfully. Then, I looked for responses today. There were none. Why you ask? Well, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS WRONG WITH THIS SERVER?!

(...) relax, if there are any prollems todd'll let you know meanwhile, post 'em in lugnet.admin.general :-) -p (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Confusion, help?

What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact