 Administrative / General / 9535 (-5)
  Confusion, help?

Reposted from Friday and cross-posted to geek ---...--- -- Ok so I was nicely asked to make it so that the from thing had MY name and not my husbands. Well we tried and the option is either grayed out and unchangeable or when other ways were tried (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Confusion re: market.brickshops (was Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks)

(...) Definitely confusing. If it is for discussion of brickshops, I wonder why we need another group, or does that kind of discussion not really fit lugnet.market.theory. I would dearly love to see lugnet.market.brickshops be the place to announce (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Confusion re: market.brickshops (was Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks)

(...) I agree with Larry. Here's how the charter is worded: *** lugnet.market.brickshops (group): Discussions and informational postings related to personal online LEGO-related "shops" and third-party buyer/seller services (BrickBay, etc.) *** And (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Another possible thread bug

G'day folks, If you use the web interface to browse through lugnet.space, this post: (URL) chronologically before the post it is in reply to. Now I know we're all used to temporal anomalies in .space, but this is a little too weird :] I have noticed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) Let me take back what I said, above. I re-read both charters carefully and I think unless there is a charter change, posting sales announcements or new shop openings may actually be off charter for market.brickshops. Not a LOT off charter, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact