 Administrative / General / 9532
9531  |  9533
Subject:
Another possible thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:17:48 GMT

G'day folks,

If you use the web interface to browse through lugnet.space,
this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=10954

appears chronologically before the post it is in reply to.
Now I know we're all used to temporal anomalies in .space,
but this is a little too weird  :]

I have noticed other instances as well.  Since I use the
web interface, I use the visited links status to tell me
how far I've read along in a newsgroup.  I have recently
noticed cases where I go back and other messages have
appeared before my last-visited post in a group, messages
that weren't there before.

I don't ever remember noticing things like this until the
past month or so.

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada