 Administrative / General / 9520 (-5)
  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

Hi, Yes that is my real name :-) I received your update request on the 24th of July, and updated your (and other's) links on the 31st. This was sent off to be changed on the Main site. I suspect that is slipped through the email cracks. I am (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Possible problem/bug

(...) If we are talking bugs here in the lugnet.robotics area that mailing list went nuts and duplicated messages already on the list. I started getting these "you posted via the mailing list, see all these other ways of posting". I've never used (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

(...) I've updated the links on my page ((URL) to the new location. I have a problem, though. The LUGNET links page ((URL) still points to my old xoom.com/nbci.com site where the references to the fibblesnork domain remain. I e-mailed Linc Smith (is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible problem/bug

(...) OK, I think I see the confusion now...there are two threads, similar but differrent. Suzanne started a first one and then canceled her message, and then started a new one about a half hour later. So what you saw that looked like it disappeared (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact