 Administrative / General / 9520
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:56:59 GMT

Hi,

Yes that is my real name :-)

I received your update request on the 24th of July, and updated your (and
other's) links on the 31st.  This was sent off to be changed on the Main
site.
I suspect that is slipped through the email cracks.  I am planning to move
the
page to an area where I can do the final change of the page myself, and
alleviate Todd or Suz from this chore, but I haven't got there yet.

Thomas, you waited a month to email me indirectly?  Less patience and a
follow-up to me would have got your URL change made more quickly... not that
don't appreciate patience in someone waiting for me to do something.

LINC

Centre for Computational Neuroscience and Robotics
School of Cognitive and Computing Science
University of Sussex