 Administrative / General / 9515 (-10)
  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

[nb.: Scroll WAYYYY down to the end for the .admin.general item] (...) Thanks! I'm glad it has the approval of the ABS-grognards among us. :) I was warned, however, that building that ship served as an official gauntlet-dropping for you at next (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible problem/bug

(...) I thought that too...but even that, or re-confirming the message via e-mail (if I'm understanding that right, haven't used it myself...it seems like a message can be confirmed more than once...I've seen several instances where someone confirms (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Possible problem/bug

(...) I haven't seen this, and it doesn't sound probable. Perhaps Rico's clock was set incorrectly on his newsreader's machine? That could confuse the date display. (...) I see one -- which Suzanne posted and cancelled herself and reposted. Which do (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Possible problem/bug

Suz & Todd, Have you seen messages, sometimes several hours old, jumping up the newsgroup hierarchy in the last day or so? Maybe I'm completely off my rocker, but I believe I've seen this happen at least three times now, in different groups and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Emergency! Everyone, please read this.

Any links on your webpages that point to ANY page at *Fibblesnork* should please be removed ASAP!! The domain name has apparently changed hands.. from what was Todd Lehman's personal website to one with **adult content** (at one click in). This may (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people) !!

  (canceled)

  Re: MOC: Enterprise, NX-01

(...) Sorry about going acronym on ya there, not very helpful I know. FUT = "Follow-Up To". When you made your original post, you set it up like this: Newsgroups: lugnet.announce Follow-up: lugnet.build,lugnet....c.us.ny.ny The problem with this is (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) Which would be probably 98% of LUGNET at this point, I betcha. Easy fix, though. Crosspost b-s-t with FUT set to brickstores and explain that it's a new group and it is the place to be for this sort of jammin' action. ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

(...) Hi Cary, I just figured since the market.brickshops group was fairly new that not a lot of people were familiar with it yet and I guess I was right =). My other reason would be for it (the announcement) to reach the widest audience while still (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New Brickbay shop- McBricks

This is the first mention of market.brickstores that I've seen. It does not appear to have been publicised much. It seems weird to me, for these reasons: 1) I didn't see any announcement in buy-sell-trade about the new brickstores group, let alone (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact