 Administrative / General / 9493
Re: Lazy web posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:31:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:

yah, that all would be nice...  actually, it _is_ nice :)  I think that if
you're logged in, you can run through the news setup again (or some sort of
setup), and it'll remember all these things you mentioned.  When I go to post
on the web, I get to the message page right away, with my name, email, and
org already filled in.

You don't have to be logged in as a member.  Just go through the posting
setup process, and check the flag to save the info as a cookie.

(It's been awhile, things may have changed (but I don't think they have))

Steve