 Administrative / General / 9490
9489  |  9491
Subject:
Lazy web posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:21:09 GMT

Maybe this already exists, but I'd like to be even more lazy when posting
using the web interface. Currently, I always get the "Before you post" page,
to which I respond "Yes", then I get the message composition page, where I
check a box again saying that I agree to the Terms of Use. Is it necessary
for me to acknowledge the Terms of Use, twice, every time I post?

One nice feature that would make me even more lazy would be to save the
Name:, E-mail:, and Organization: data, so I don't need to type them ever
again. (That might require another check box 'Save personal data'.) Since IE
also remembers these, it would only save me a few keystrokes and mouse
clicks, but no one said perfecting sloth would be easy.

Cary