 Administrative / General / 938
  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) [...] (...) The address list is available to anybody (execept for a few anonymous subscriptions). (...) I had forgotten about that. [...] (...) I think I can manage that. A few messages may have been lost, but I am pretty sure I have most of (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) Mailing list subscriptions per se can be automagically moved if someone can come up with an address list. It will be best to have the address list in place first before the new newsgroup is created, so that the Terms of Use can be mailed out (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)