 Administrative / General / 9327
Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
I've had no problem with it, perhaps because i'm logged in via the web
interface as well?  I like the new confirmation thingy, I wouldn't ever want
any more impersonations. :/

I've used both the e-mail and the web URL to confirm my posts.  In both
cases it has worked flawlessly.  I'm very glad to be rid of the MadHatter
and his antics.  This small inconvenience is well worth the benefits.

Roger that!

It's been a few weeks now since it was introduced and we had a flurry of
discussion. Are there folks who have changed their opinions significantly
one way or the other? (I like it better than ever, but that's not a
significant change since it's not a "sign" change, just a small increase in
magnitude...).

I'm suspecting not, so I don't expect a lot of replies...