 Administrative / General / 9326
Re: Confirmations through Web URL don't work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:15:02 GMT

agreed. i dont like faked id posts

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
I've had no problem with it, perhaps because i'm logged in via the web
interface as well?  I like the new confirmation thingy, I wouldn't ever • want
any more impersonations. :/

I've used both the e-mail and the web URL to confirm my posts.  In both
cases it has worked flawlessly.  I'm very glad to be rid of the MadHatter
and his antics.  This small inconvenience is well worth the benefits.

John Hansen